Popular artiste David Adeleke aka Davido, has trended on social media following news of buying a Porsche car and signing a deal for his girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland in partnership with Dunes centre to run a cooking show.
The “IF” crooner revealed on Wednesday that he purchased a private jet.
He made this known via his official Instagram page in the early hours of Wednesday.
ALSO READ:Davido buys private jet
Below are some of the facts about his new Bombardier Challenger 605 jet:
1. The Bombardier Challenger 605 business jet is produced by Bombardier Aerospace.
2. The CHALLENGER 605 was Introduced in 2006 as an upgrade to the Challenger 604.
3. The 605 offers several upgrades to the 604, including upgraded instrumentation to the Collins Proline 21 Avionics, a rounder tailcone, and larger cabin windows.
4.The Challenger 605 is a super midsized private jet that claims to match the operating costs of small aircraft.
5. It can achieve a high speed of 870 km/h (470 ktas) or 785 km/h (424 ktas) for long range cruise, and has a maximum range of 4,000 nautical miles (7,408 km). With a cabin length of 25 feet, 7 inches (7.80 m).
6. It can accommodate 10 passengers in a standard configuration.
7. According to the General Aviation Manufacturers Association roughly 30 to 40+ of these aircraft (or it’s predecessors) have been sold each year for the past 15 years.
8. A brand new Bombardier Challenger 605 sells for approximately N9.7billion ($27m).
9. A “tokunbo” (used) 605s currently sells for about N5.4Billion ($15m) for 2008 vintage aircraft.
10. The total annual cost of maintaining a Bombardier Challenger 605 is about N1.3billion ($3,481,595) including market depreciation of ($1,240,920) or $5,342,974 including book depreciation of $3,102,300. Both figures include fixed costs per year of $724,861.