The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) and Governor of Yobe State, His Excellency, Mai Mala Buni, has approved the appointment of the Party’s Zoning Committee for the forthcoming National Convention.
In a statement issued by Sen. John James Akpanudodehe Ph.D, National Secretary
Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee today in Abuja and made available to newsacross.
1. Governor of Kwara State, H.E. AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak – *Chairman*
2. Deputy President of the Senate, H.E. Ovie Omo-Agege – *Deputy Chairman*
3. Prof. Etim Nyong – Member
4. Dr. MB Shehu – Member
5. Comrade Mustapha Salihu – Member
6. Sen. Teslim Folarin – Member
7. Alh. Sadeeq Sule-Iko Sami – Member
8. Deputy Governor of Anambra State, H.E. Nkem Okeke – *Secretary*
The Committee is expected to submit its report on Monday 7th March, 2022.