Names of prepared substitutes for Ogun elections ahead of 2019 general elections prepared by caucus loyal to Ibikunle Amosun, Governor of Ogun State has leaked out.
Speaking with one of the constituted list contacted confirmed that they actually filled INEC forms but yet to know the party. Asked of the DPP earlier reported, the source said ” I am hearing rumour of it too but can not ascertain.
Governorship: Akinlade. Abdulkabir
1. Dr. Babatunde Ipaye – present commissioner for health – Ogun East
2. Alh. Bolanle Adeyemi – Currently SSA and plaintiff in Abeokuta FHC case – Ogun Central.
3. Chief Taiwo Fagbemi – Current SSA Energy – For Ogun West.
House of Representatives
1. Odebiyi Safiu Abiodun – former chairman, Egbado South Lg – Egbado South /Ipokia Fed. Constituency.
2.Adekunbi Fatai Aremu – Former SLG, Egbado North Lg and younger brother of Speaker OGHA – for Egbado North/ Imeko Fed. Constituency.
3. Olabode Taofeek Babatunde – Lcda Chairman in Abeokuta North Lg – for Abk North/Obafemi Owode/Odeda Fed. Constituency.
4. Olajumoke Akinwunmi, SA/GM , Housing Corporation – For Abeokuta South Fed Constituency.
5.Odumosu Olugbenga – For Ikenne/ Sagamu/Remo North Fed Constituency.
6. Mojeed Oladele Ekelojumati – Commissioner in Civil Service Commission – For Ijebu North/ Ijebu East/Waterside Fed Constituency.
7. Engr, Ariori Saheed – Current Chairman, APC, Ifo Lg – for Ifo/ Ewekoro Fed Constituency.
8. Lamidi Rasheed – For Ado Odo/ Ota Fed Constituency.
9. Shittu Ahmed Olawale – Current Lcda Chairman in Odogbolu Lg – For Ijebu Ode/Odogbolu/Ijebu Noted East Fed Constituency .
Meanwhile Another list has surfaced from Allied People’s Movement APM.
Other candidates planted in APM for eventual substitution are Gbenga Adenmosun the current Commissioner for Community Development and Cooperatives, Kehinde Adepegba is the Current Chairman of Ewekoro LCDA
The source added that immediately their is no change of name in the Governorship candidacy of APC, the ball will be set rolling in which the names above will be substituted for the consensus candidates of Amosun.